March 1, 2012

March - Funny Faces

The assignment furr this month is Funny Faces
It must be an original photo, so it can NOT be edited.

I you never pawticipated we suggest you read the "HOW DOES IT WORK " and the "RULES" tab.
Here are 2 examples of Lars and Odin 

Odin is more creepy than funny in this picture but ok...


Lars

There can only be 20 pictures in this contest.
We hope you have fun with this month's contest.
You can email us your photo with the name of your cat and your url to bengalbusiness@gmail.com
You can do that until March 14th.
If we have 20 photo's you will see CLOSED on top of this blog and you cant send your picture in anymore so be quick!

March 15th we will display all the photo's on this site and the voting can begin.
Have fun fiendzz!!

Love, Hugs and Purrrs

6 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Oh yikes! Mum knows she has got some altered funny face pictures of us. She will have to look through our photos to see if she can find the unaltered originals.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Just sent you a couple, hope at least one of them is ok!

Nerissa's Life said...

I'm sure the peep will be able to get a picture of a funny face at our house.... just maybe not mine. I'll get her to take one of somebody else.

GLOGIRLY said...

My expression is usually stone cold. But we found one that always makes Glogirly bust out laughing. Yes, at me.
Katie

Keith Andrea said...

The first photo makes me laugh.,I imagine myself sleeping like that...lol

Dog Fence for Any size yard.
Pet Solutions

Anonymous said...

At this time I am going to do my breakfast, when
having my breakfast coming again to read other news.
My site :: most of all